Pages

01 May 2011

Breakfast Sandwich

I have previously written about breakfast sandwiches, but since I eat them so much, I thought they deserved another mention.

My husband and I have these about twice a week and after we eat them, we fantasize about opening up a sandwich cart and only serving the best sandwiches.

The toppings tend to change based on what we have in the house but below is a favorite combination:
sourdough toasted bread
vegan mayo
sriracha
pickles
avocado
kale
smoked tofu
sautéed onions

Other optional ingredients:
cucumber
mushroom
fried egg - I do that for my husband
olive tapenade
pretty much anything that is tasty on a sandwich should go on here.

I love these so much and I would make them every morning if avocados didn't cost so much and I need a bit more variety in my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment