Pages

31 May 2012

May Vegan Food Box Swap

This month for the vegan food box swap, I was matched up to receive a box from Stephanie at Just Believe. She sent me a fabulous box! Thank you!

I sent a box to Sarah at She Decidedly Wore Pants When Others Did Not (fabulous name for a blog, BTW).



Stephanie sent me the following goodies:
Dates - which I am turning into homemade Lara bars soon
Coconut water
Coconut oil
Spicy Pumpkin seeds
Two packets of green powder - I'm going to try adding these to a smoothie
Justin's almond butter
Two coconut Lara bars
and a handwritten note

Notes
I'm glad that she sent me so much coconut stuff, I love the smell and taste of it. This was a great box.

If you want to get in on the fun, go over to read the rules and sign up at The Verdant Life blog.

I'm going to sit out the next few months of the food box swap because I am going to be travelling here and there for work over the next few months.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being part of the Vegan Food Swap! Awesome box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for setting it up! It has been a lot of fun!

      Delete